Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 601- Boy, you got to be in position!

What? Position? Position for what? How about just about anything. Okay if I am in position what does that do? Think about it. Where you are mentally and physically can make all the difference in the world. Let us assume you are in the building and a fire breaks out and you wind up saving everyone by helping them get out safely. Or you are the best person to do something and the person in charge realizes that and chooses you. Thus, this appointment leads to success. How about if you get voted in to be a chairperson for a big fundraiser and by being in position of chairperson you get to meet highly influential people. With their influence you are able to help make significant changes in the world.

You see it all starts by being in position! I have heard people am sorry I am in no position to do that. Why aren't you in position to do that? I can answer that because you did not put yourself in position to do that? I feel life is endless stream of goals that are either met or not met but being position has to be on of life's biggest goals.

We all know that we are the writer, producer, the director and the leading character of our own feature motion picture. The outcome depends on us.

What makes most of us do what we do? I got it! INCENTIVES- What type of incentives? It depends on what drives you?
  • money
  • love
  • power
  • attention
  • free time

Just like anything how much desire you have for anyone of these listed below usually determines how fast you will be driven to get them.

Great question:
What would you spend your time doing if there was no such thing as money?

Time for Day 601-

Folks, there ain't nutten better than the feeling you get after an awesome work out!

I feel so good I can't stand it. When your body gets recharged, and you feel like your floating and there are no side effects.Man! What more can you ask for. I had a thought today while I was working out that motivate me. Its funny it started as a little whisper then it got louder and louder. Do want to hear what it said? Try as hard as you want it won't hurt you? First I thought ya right? Then I thought why not do it? I never had such a lucid motivating thought like that in my life! So, I went for it And do you know what? It felt awesome and I did not get hurt.

The voice was right! As this week has unfolded I practiced CANI - Remember constant and never ending improvement. Here is a quick look at this week's numbers and improvements.

MONDAY: Burned 835 calories in 60 minutes +zero crunches+18 minute plank

TUESDAY:Burned 902 calories in 60 minutes+ 1000 plus crunches+30 minute plank

IMPROVEMENT- 67 more calories in an hour+1000 plus crunches+12 minutes on plank

WEDNESDAY: Burned 906 calories in 60 minutes+1006 plus crunches+ 32 minutes on plank

IMPROVEMENT- 4 more calories in an hour+6 plus crunches+2 minutes on plank

THURSDAY: Burned 923 calories in 60 minutes+1500 plus crunches+ 36 minutes on plank

1st 20 minutes burned 311 calories ,2ND 20 minutes burned 309 calories and last 20 minutes burned 303 calories= Total 923 calories.

IMPROVEMENT- 17 more calories in an hour+444 plus crunches+4 minutes on plank

That is pretty neat, three consecutive days of improvement in three areas of the work out.

Life is sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment