Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 594- Okay do you buy this?

Most people work up to their natural abilities and then stop. By work up I am referring to they achieve the performance their natural abilities will give them. The flip side of that is most people do not go beyond that level of competence.

I feel its great that people use all their natural abilities, but sad that people do not stretch themselves to become more of what they could be. My question is why? Why wouldn't a person try to stretch and grow? I have a few theories I have heard through the years. The number one reason is because most just get comfortable and content where they are. Number two they do not realize they can be more of who they are. Number three they realize they can be more but they do not believe in themselves enough to go the extra way to get better.

So what am I talking about here? I guess it all comes down to attitude. You have to feel it in your heart that you were put here for a purpose. A purpose that is very big! You have got to see yourself involved in a great happening something that is bigger than yourself. Okay, let us say you found something that is big and you can play an important part in it.

There you go, now you have got to become more than you ever thought you could be.Know this, you are special, your opportunity is coming believe it and great things will happen.

I hope these thoughts I just imparted were refreshing. I have been refreshed by typing them.

I am excited to go after Day 594-

I arrived with a clear head to work out. I started out a little slow then came on strong and then held on at the end. After the first 10 minutes I was barely at 15 calories burned per minute. Then I set a goal to see how many minutes in a row I could burn 16 calories. I did about 20 or so minutes . By the time I got to the 40 minute mark I had burned a total of 621 calories. That was awesome! Now, I knew if I just did a 15 calorie per minute ride from this point on I would get a 921 calories burned in 60 minutes which is very good. I battled and got a 919- Awesome!
Finished my work out with a 30 minute plank and 300 + crunches- Can I get an Amen?

I just realized how bored I would get hearing about some else is golf game. Especially when the golfer go into a shot by shot description of their game-I remember trying concentrate on their game but it was tough.

So on that note I apologize for boring you with my work outs. But my motivation for sharing this detail with you is to hopefully get you excited about competing. I think the reason why people do not get working out is they forgot how to compete. I think most people have not competed since they were back in high school or earlier. So here I am telling you my story so you can start telling other people yours ---


Day 595 is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment