Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 611- My trip to a different place to do the ride and workout

Over the past few months I have been riding a different lifecycle on Sundays. Since my schedule on Sunday's is a little different than other days this is where I have the best opportunity to do my work out.

It looks like they will have a good chance of getting game 6 of the American Championship Series in. The Yankees hold a 3 games to 2 edge and with a win they will earn the right to play in their 40Th World Series. The Yankees have appeared in more World Series than any other team the closest team in number of appearances is the Los Angeles Dodgers they have been to 22 World Series and won 6 World Series. the team closest to Yankees in World Series won is the St Louis Cardinals they have won 10. The Cardinals have appeared in 21 World Series.


The Yankees win the PENNANT!

On my 611Th day of consecutive workouts of 60 minutes of more of cardio vascular exercise!
As the story goes on day 611 the Yankees captured their 40 Th pennant. So, on day 202 of the 2009 baseball season for the Yankees they win the pennant. my work out on the 611TH Day was awesome. I was challenged to the max and got my heart rate up to 136. I challenged the 15 calories per minute for only a few minutes. Regardless the ride was a blast! A good 22 minutes on the plank exercise followed and I felt great!

The gym I use on Sundays is newer than the one I normally use, yet its lacks a nice stretch machine. I have noticed how awesome it feels to stretch after a hard workout- I recommend a stretch for a good 10 minutes or more after a good challenging workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment