Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 612- Challenged myself with a mammoth fast today

When you consider that I ate at 12:30 am then slept til 9 am which is a real late rising for me. I workout @ 1:45 pm and finally had some thing to drink at 4 pm that is a long time in between. Some 15 hours. Still I loved it. My only wish is that I could have put in some stronger numbers. I only did a 831 calories burn in 60 minutes. However I did manage to get my heart rate up to 135 and I was cruising with 464 in 31minutes. Some how the bottom fell out and I was out a energy. maybe the fasting got me. I did 700+ crunches then only 10 minutes on the plank, stretched and then I was done. The ride was sweet so were the crunches. My plank left my a little bummed but it felt good.

As we move towards anything we are attempting to do we must always be aware of our emotions. I believe the sometimes they play tricks on us. I was thinking about this during my workout. When pain and frustration set in which at times they do. Ask yourself is this so important that I am going to allow it to steal my joy. Here is an acronym I once shared with a friend NSMJ- No one steals my joy. Joy is a great word we should always do our best to keep it.

So enjoy your time reading this as many times you like-

No comments:

Post a Comment