Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 597- Whoa, there is definitely a chill in the air!

Here we sit you reading me writing. Yesterday's performance made me think of my BAG- If you recall its simply - Ones blessings, accomplishments and goals. Checking my bag on this date -

I must reflect on all I have. Earl Nightgale calls it an attitude of gratitude. I must sincerely thank God for all I have and I mean that sincerely. I often thought if you do not take the time to thank your maker where are you? With distinctive chill in the air one can feel the next season is out there a second winter. A second winter on this journey, that is pretty neat. My goals are obvious break 900 in 60 today. I have to go now but look forward to reporting back later.

I gave it my all - i rode a different life cycle. It presented a serious challenge managed only to burn 834 calories. However two things; one a sweated more on that ride than I had at anytime this week, two the resistance on that life cycle was way more challenging ANY one I have ever rode. I did about 500 crunches- my planking was less because the mats i used got very slippery due to my perspiration. I know that sounds like an excuse but I just could hold my self up because my elbows kept sliding towards my head- Bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment