Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 603-The cooler climes presents an interesting challenge

I seem to use that word often - What word? Challenge! The dictionary defines it as to arouse or stimulate especially by presenting with difficulties. Let us break that definition down. Let us define difficulties-the quality or state of being difficult- Difficult is defined as hard to do, make, or carry out - Since all challenges are interesting in their own way, what I should mention here is why is this change in the weather interesting? Hmm, for one the body or should I say my body takes a little longer to warm up. This makes the body go through period of time when it feels numb then gradually awake. So the most interesting part to this is the realization of how awake the body is.

So as I head out to day 603 it will be interesting to note my body's state.


Today was a first, got on the life cycle and never got into gear. No i never got my heart rate up to its usual 125+. In fact, stayed around 115 which 65% capacity. Only did a measly 728 in 60 minutes. Apparently my lack of rest was a little to tough on my legs. I only slept 3 1/2 hours last night. So when the clock struck 5:30 then 7am my legs were not in position to crank out a good charge.

So be it. I learned a lot. My body feels different when I do not bust it as a had been for the previous 607 work outs. I am okay with it I focusing on a very good bounce back day tomorrow.
Day 604!

No comments:

Post a Comment