Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 596- Up early anxious to get a good start

Last night I was delighted by the results of the MLB! Today my rising early was needed to allow me to spend my time wisely. My schedule is real simple:
  • work out
  • work
  • sleep
  • work out
  • work
  • sleep

I guess you could squeeze eat in there too. With my new schedule the weekends are the only time when I usually get up early and work out. Since my schedule has changed I get up and do stuff then work out, then do more stuff then sleep.

I believe we all get into a flow. Our flow's can serve us well or serve us bad but either way the flow is there. I suppose a flow can be described as a routine but I think that is to generic of a word. A flow is something that absorbs all of you. It becomes your being and takes you where you want to go or not.

When I workout and get into that flow its on a different level than when I am in a daily flow. When I get into the work out flow time has no place its just there as a person to be dealt with. Understanding what I am saying here is not that easy, it is on a different level. I compete every time I get to my work out. Or should I say my work out comes to me. Wow! I am getting deep here-

Okay, time to have my work out come to me!

In early - learned a lot. It is indeed a challenge to change the schedule of working out earlier. Body just is not as loose. That's okay maybe next Saturday I will warm up for a while before I start my ride. It was fun though I sweated more today than any other day this week and I burned more calories. Go figure?

Ah life is good, Some one once said when you are in the middle of something and you want to check to see how you are doing always check your B.A.G- What is your B.A.G? It is B your blessings- A- your accomplishments G- yours goals. pretty neat huh? Moral of the story no matter where you are you should always check your BAG!

P.S. that someone was Denis Waitely:

http://deniswaitley.com/ezines/2008/ezineissue115.htm

When you make a mistake in life, or get ridiculed or rejected, look at mistakes as detours on the road to success, and view ridicule as ignorance. After a rejection, take a look at your BAG. B is for Blessings. Things you are endowed with that you often take for granted like life itself, health, living in an abundant country, family, friends, career. A is for accomplishments. Think of the many things you are proud of that you have done so far. And G is for Goals. Think of your big dreams and plans for the future that motivate you. If you took your BAG – blessings, accomplishments and goals – to a party, and spread them on the floor, in comparison to all your friends and the people you admire, you'd take your own bag home, realizing that you have as much going for yourself as anyone else. Always view rejection as part of one performance, not as a turn down of the performer.

God Bless All-

No comments:

Post a Comment