Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 605- Well I got a good rest!

The last two days I was operating on a total of about 7 hours of sleep. Well, today I got 7 hours of sleep. So I feel very refresh and excited to see what I have today-

"Everyday is a gift, that is is why we call it the present"

Let's roll!

Had an awesome ride - I was flying at 322 calories burned in the 1st 20 minutes. Was at a strong 624 at the 40 minute mark. Then my mettle was tested and I finished with a well deserved 902. My focus was sharp as I was very determined to succeed in my goal of burning 900+ calories in the hour. The biggest challenge came when after the good strong start I needed to maintain that pace. The euphoria of the effort makes it irresistible to keeping going!

Day 606 is coming right at ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment