Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 590- Keep charging

Batteries like people need to be recharged. Find something that gives you a charge. A thought a movement. Remember you are one second away from a surge. Always stay positive focus on the now.

Just to wrap up Day 590 I did a gut wrenching fun workout today in my new Sunday workout place. It is interesting how this facility has no fans just high ceilings and it creates an environment of stagnant air. The stagnant air makes it it much easier to sweat. Oh yeah, it is much easier to work up a good lather there. I love it just the same as the other facility that has huge fans that although you sweat you are slightly cooled while you are working out.

Rode the life cycle as strong as I could felt nice and strong for the first 30 minutes. I waned in power a little in the second thirty minutes but still managed a good solid effort.

My plank was the longest I have done on the mats in the Sunday facility. Pounded out some 400 or so crunches. Stretched a little - only a little primarily because this facility has no stretch equipment. Felt great and then I was done-

Day 591 AWAITS

No comments:

Post a Comment