Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 1041 Not easy to dash through the snow

We are expecting a warmer trend. As the snow continues to sit. I got up and blasted a good almost record setting calorie burn workout at 506 am. I felt awesome particularly at the 59TH minute when I ended the workout by burning 27 calories in one minute. When we do the math we see that by burning 1366 calories in an hour I averaged a 22.77 calories burned per minute pace. However, in the last minute I was able to push myself to burn 27 calories in a minute. Which is an increase of 4.23 calories during that final minute.

You see folks if you are competitive, you find a challenge in anything.

Confucius said it best: "person who sees himself as hammer, sees everything as nail.

How true, how true. We all have are own set of glasses that we view the world through.
What is yours?

Day 1042 is dawning in my glasses already.---

No comments:

Post a Comment