Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 1024-The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain

Oh boy, its raining on this mid December Sunday morning. As we wipe the rest out of our eyes. Right now, the time is 8 am. On this schedule, I will probably be at the gym around 9 am.

It is an interesting morning because we got the two R's rain and rest. Soon we will be testing the recipe. Let's see what we got.

Today, we had it and then some. I had the big goal of 1440 in 60 on my mind. I had the view of 1320 in 60 as a meaningful specific.I did not want to do less than 1300 in an hour. My pace was awesome at one point, I believe it was 15 and 20 minutes into the workout I was averaging a calorie burn of over 22 per minute. My total calorie burn for the 60 minutes was 1303. Now, that is an average of 21.72 calories burned per minute.

It is indeed a sensation that is hard to describe.

Tomorrow we operate on less rest but I feel awesome as I look forward to day

TEN TWENTY FIVE ! May the Lord have mercy.


No comments:

Post a Comment