Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 1016- Perfect, a few sniffles to make the workout a challenge

After yesterday's early wake up, and blasting out 1257 in 60 at 420 am,along with a good daily toil of 9 plus hours, I slept from 9 pm to 430 am and woke up to a few sniffles. We all have our challenges along the way. Today, the goal is to beat yesterday's calorie burn.

Heck, I have taken ample rest in between workouts.The gym opens at 7 am so great math tells me my rest will include 24 plus hours from 520 am yesterday. To be exact, how does 25 hours and forty minutes sound? Sounds like burning 1260 ++ should be a snap!

My daily questions are still out there for anyone that wishes to answer them.Check them out they are there for all to read, share or if you choose respond. Here is a look at this past week's questions:

Saturday- What is the one thing, that you can control, that if you got better at, would dramatically change your life ?

Sunday -What time of the day are you at your best?

Monday-After all the time you spend thinking about the future, what thought about your future, excites you most?

Tuesday-Do you believe that thoughts are things?

Wednesday- I love famous speeches, they are awesome-. Which one do you prefer most?
I have a dream -Martin Luther king
Win this one for the Gipper-Knute Rockne
Gettysburg Adress- Abraham Lincoln
Day of infamy -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Thursday-We spend so much of our time processing negative thoughts, so what was the most positive thought you had yesterday? Also, did you act on it?

Friday-How about this philosophy? We are not responsible for allowing a negative thought to enter or mind . However, we are responsible for how long we entertain it. Do you agree or disagree?

I hope these questions get your juices flowing....
Today's question is-Are you part of a cause? Is your cause bigger than yourself?

Well, today set nicely, burned 1273 calories in 60 minutes which beat yesterday's total of 1257. Did 1030 crunches all on 25 hours and 45 minutes of rest. Beautiful! Felt awesome upon completion and during workout. There was a distinct chill in the gym early today. As the air is frosting up.Tomorrow will be Day 1017 and I do not start work until 1230pm. That leaves me with most of the morning to workout and get ready to go to work.

I know I have an opportunity to rest. In between now and then I need to toil a few hours.

We must always be as up beat as humanly possible, so no one can knock us down!

No comments:

Post a Comment