Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 1030- This epic journey continues

Well, here we are Saturday number 147. In a series in 1030 days. This whole thing started on Saturday February 23,2008. How crazy is this? Everyday I spend at least one hour of each day doing one thing. The amazing thing is not so much that I do this one thing each day, it is the joy that it brings each day.

It is similar to Aesop's fable of the goose that laid the golden egg. Point being each day the chicken laid one golden egg. Well, each day I have received the equivalent. This one activity has brought me one simple satisfaction.

Today, we head for Day 1030. We do it on a break of 24 and 50 minutes. We do it eying a calorie burn of 1400. As yesterday, we did burn 1369. The goal is set the fire is burning.

Saw an old buddy today at the gym it was great to see you, Charles! You there before this blog even got started and this streak was just a baby.

I was psyched and rested an excellent recipe for scoring high calorie burn numbers! Try 1398 in an hour! Can I get an AMEN?

I think I have regained the old form. The best part of the number 1398 is that it is so close 1400 that I can taste it.

Tomorrow it is an all out blitz on 1400!! Really, tomorrow we go for 1440!

No comments:

Post a Comment