Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 1039 Herky- jerky workouts, yet streak continues

As a blizzard pounds the area I must come up with alternative ways to workout. Today was the second time in the last few days where I needed to use my at home life cycle to do my sixty minute cardiovascular workout. I called the gym two times once at 437 am and again at 457 am after I got no answer both times by letting it ring for two minutes I decided it was time for plan B.

Plan B mind you is not the way I wanted. Plan B was a workout on my at home life cycle which has no computer readout. As a result of not having a readout the machine offers very little resistance. Since there is very little resistance a person in my cardiovascular health has a very easy time of doing 60 minutes. To make the workout more of a challenge I put on a 16 pound weighted vest.

So be it. I may go workout after work but I really do not think so.

Tomorrow,Day 1040- I will do another two hour workout.
Now, I have to continue digging out the cars to arrive at work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment