Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 1032 On 18 hours and 23 minutes of rest we......

Burned 1355 calories in an hour. Yesterday at 10:09 am I completed a 1401 calorie burn in an hour.Some 18 hours and 23 minutes later I burned 1355 calories in an hour. Between the rest in did get 4 and half hours of sleep!

I suppose if we check the records we will see that this has been my sleep and rest schedule for Mondays since I have started working this schedule about 220 days ago.

So folks, as most people drag themselves out of bed on Monday I have already put in a good calorie burn and feel like I am 20 feet off the ground!

I know I am odd but, heck I enjoy it. Sometimes it is a lonely feeling knowing there is not anyone I really can talk to about what I did today, this week, this month, this year or the last few years for that matter. However, there is one thing I can say I have done, that separates me from a ton of people.

So time rolls on another calendar season is upon us. Tomorrow will be the first day of the winter.
The last of the four seasons.
As workouts have intensified, I find myself feeling more awesome than ever during them at their conclusion. Long live the workout and its many benefits to mind body and soul!

Day 1033 will be a good challenge as we should get an extra 4 hours of rest in between workouts...I'm ready. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment