Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 1022- The more often you do it, the easier it is to tell you have done it!

Today, I felt magnificent and the numbers prove it! When you burn the most in a week it usually means it is the best you have felt. My numbers are fresh in my mind because I challenged myself everyday to do better.
  • Monday 453 am burned 1248
  • Tuesday 512 am burned 1263
  • Wednesday 446 burned 1261
  • Thursday 427 burned 1248
  • Friday 457 burned 1274
Looking at these numbers it is clear that today was my best day. Anytime I can get on the machine before 5am and still burn over 21 calories per minute for 60 minutes I know I am feeling good. Now, if you can push the envelope and over 21 before you are doing great. Today, with the burn of 1274 per hour that is a 21.23 calories per minute.

The best part was I felt awesome while doing more. The old saying is and falls perfectly in line with this when challenge yourself to ask more you usually get more.

I realize to some this is probably about as boring as things can get. However, to me I am truly fascinated by the human endeavour. To think that we can how this much fun doing something that is good for us!

Tomorrow, we head for another Saturday. This will be the 146TH. I wonder if anyone that has observed my actions during those 146 consecutive days has noticed. The gym opens later so I start later. Rather than 5 am or earlier I get there at around 7 am.

So the clock is ticking for Day 1023. I am ready put me in coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment