Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 1017- Our opportunity starts now!

That sounds exciting, doesn't it? In life, I believe the only things we are really promised is an opportunity and a hard time. It depends on what we do with each that will eventually determine our destiny. Folks we got to fess up a hard time will come at some point in each of our lives. However, an opportunity will always be there to do whatever it is with it we choose.

As we go about our day with that thought we can appreciate our lives and who we are. In the Chinese language the symbol for crisis and opportunity are the same. So, no matter what challenges you are facing consider them nothing more than an opportunity to succeed!

Today we charge ahead with some rest and a good twenty four hour in between workouts. Its 830 in the am I ready to go . I got a 1273 burn yesterday. Today we will beat that within the same amount of minutes.

Hey, its my opportunity.

As I gave it my all striving to hit a 1300 calorie burn in one hour I had one permeating thought, "this is your opportunity make the most of it." Yep, that was the way it went down. I said to myself, "what else do I have to do today?"

That is a powerful question if, you ask it the right way. When I ask that question it means empty the tank or you waste what you have.

Today's daily question:If you were given 5,000 dollars free and clear what would you do with it?

We go at it on short rest for Day 1018-- I am UP for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment