Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 1020- This so much fun!

I will say it right here, right now, there is something indefinable about pushing your self to get into shape. There is something magical about being shape. There is something indescribable about feeling so awesome after a workout.

Then there is the mental side of it. That overwhelming peace of mind. The best part about this piece of mind is you do not say ah, I am done and just relish the achievement. No, once the task is done this peace of mind makes you feel hungry for more.

I suppose to explain it further, this hunger fuels the desire to do better the next time. All the aches and pains are no match for the desire to see what you have next.

I hope I have shed a little light on this iceberg of a feeling I have on the subject of fulfillment.

To think I used to wonder, can I do this workout? Now, I do not have any desire to stop.

To some, this mind as well been written a completely foreign language. To others, I hope this fires you up to workout and get what is out there!

It is a wonderful thought that in year 2010 I was able to complete my 1020 workout in consecutive days.

Onto 1021 ..... I hear the call---Thanks for listening.


No comments:

Post a Comment