Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 1036- Merry Christmas! Lets workout for three hours!

God bless all at this wonderful Christmas time! Since we got no place to go, lets do a three hour cardiovascular workout and burn 3795 calories while doing it! Awesome! A marathon like none other I have done before.

I got on the machine at 441 am and no boys and girls no sign of Santa yet. As I looked outside to spot Santa all I could see was darkness. Some three hours later I looked up and it was 741 am and in was sunny outside. I burned more calories than I ever have in one cardiovascular workout.
Just for the record I have now done 1045 sixty minute cardiovascular workouts in the last 1036 days.

I will say I felt awesome, but to be honest, a little wobbly. But no matter, I feel tremendous now! That was an experience like none other.

Well, we all will watch for Santa now!

No comments:

Post a Comment