Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 1031- A month in quad city!

May god bless all who read this. As Christmas is down to its final few sleeps before it makes its arrival we should count our blessings. One process of evaluating our current situation is to do something called checking our B.A.G. B.A.G stands for b which is blessings,a which stands for attitude and g which stands for goals. As we proceed forward and attempt to discover who we are and really honestly evaluate how we are doing we should all look inside and check our bags.

  • Blessings--are there not too many to really count?
  • Attitude-- it is a simple thing it all comes from two primary sources (a) what we choose to think about (b) how we feel about what we think about.
  • Goals -- Just like the rude person who answers a reply to someone who calls their name-WHAT DO YOU WANT?
Once you do an inventory of one's status in those categories it is easy to tell where you are.

No one can answer those simple aspects of your life right now than you. I wish you success in all endeavors and with the Good Lord willing your bag looks the way you wish it to be.

Today, our workout has a typical Sunday look. As sleep was plentiful and rest between workouts were good. If I am on the machine between 830 and 9 am my totals of rest will be 24 plus hours which is more than I usually get.

Checking my bag: My blessings are heart warming and my attitude is sky high while the goal for a good calorie burn is set. I need to hit 1400 to keep improving.

Six more sleeps until Christmas Day!


YES! YES! Did a 1401 and had a tremendous pace for 35 minutes where I was on pace to hit 1440 in an hour. However, I could not keep that pace but did enough to hit the goal of 1400 by doing 1401. Yes, I did it by checking my bag every 5 minutes.

Big bag check tomorrow as we go for 1032! Of course on the usual Monday short rest plan----I--loveit-----

No comments:

Post a Comment