Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 1025- Reading this my cause some discomfort

Yeah, you may be motivated enough to get off the couch.That is awful news. That couch have been part of your butt for years. You may get this, sweat for the first time in awhile. I have come to the conclusion that most people if given a choice will take the path of least resistance. Answer this if you differ. What is more crowded the elevators or the stairwells?

I believe we were born to move around. Why else would be created with 2 legs and 2 arms? Sounds clear to me. Motion is the key. Sitting for any length is time is not good for the body. Keep moving increase your blood flow. Always pretend your butt is on fire. Ray Kroc said look sharp and act sharp.

Eat foods that are at least 70 % water soluble. Why? So your body has a better chance of breaking down the food. Question what percent of body is made up of water? About sixty percent yet obesity lowers your water content. How bad is that? I believe your body needs to be purified daily. Fill it with the liquids you take out. It is just how your body is made to be used. That is one reason why working out every day is good for your body.

Speaking of which, I had an awesome calorie burn of 1254 in sixty today as I rested only 19 hours.As I finished with a very strong effort. Struggling in the early minutes and later in the workout to just burn 20.5 calories per minute I put on a burst of energy to burn 1254 calories. In order to burn that amount of calories I needed to burn about 22 calories per min in the last 10 minutes. That folks was awesome!

Day 1026 promises to packed with challenges. I am excited to burn more per hour than I did today.


No comments:

Post a Comment