Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 1034- I was determined to beat yesterday's numbers!

So I did. When I burned 1347 calories in the hour before 6 am I set a new personal record for calories burned in an hour prior to 6am. Can I get an AMEN?

Despite, all the aches and pains the human body does what it wants to do. IF, we tell it to do it.

I know it is not much but, case in point: Yesterday, I tripped over a pallet and fell backwards on my butt. Not something I want to do that often. But heck when you work everyday since Black Friday, you are beyond to have a misstep at some point. Anyway, I was not feeling anything this morning but a sense of determination. I was determined to have an awesome workout regardless of what happened yesterday.

So, my friends the next time you have a boo boo or can think of an excuse not to workout remember that on Day 1034 of the streak, some guy got up at 410 in am and shook off a tumble and burned more calories in one before 6 am than he ever did before.

Keeping that little vignette in mind might be enough to get you to try another workout, instead of eating that bag of potato chips!

Tomorrow we go for Day 1035

No comments:

Post a Comment