Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 1038- Simply having.... a wonderful Christmas time

How can you not? Especially, after doing a two hour cardiovascular workout in which you burned 2669 calories. YAHOOOOO! I have a day ahead that revolves around watching football at home for the first time this football season.

I think I have discovered or uncovered the essence of my desire to workout and eat healthy.The root of my passion for the workout and healthy eating go hand and hand. Just as the sprinter must practice his sprints and eats as lean as he could, I to must do the same. I workout as often and as much as I can and I eat accordingly. My goal is to mesh this fine tuned vehicle to continue to perform at maximum speed and efficiency.

Let us all realize what we want and let us all realize how bad we want it. Also, let us all be thankful for what we have.

Today, I concluded my sixth work out in the last three days---- CAN I GET AN AMEN?
Checking the wall calendar for Christmas I did do a 60 minute life cycle workout. The gym was closed on Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment