Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 1033- People on a streak must think differently

I guess. There should be some sort of council where people that have maintained a streak of days months or years can speak about how they think. I feel very blessed that I have been able to maintain my current workout streak. I wonder how they feel? Hey Cal Ripken how did you feel while you were on the streak of consecutive games? Or Brett Favre what you did you feel any different than Cal? Or me?

I noticed for a great many days I really did not want to talk about it. I was just go about doing it.
I am going to email these guys and see if I get any response.

As for today, I am beginning to feel stronger. I have decided to push myself harder and make the workout more of a challenge. I have raised my standards. My goal is burn 1400 calories in one hour before 6 am.

Today, I burned 1338 calories in the hour. As usual with all thanks being to the Lord, I felt awesome.

Tomorrow we go for Day 1034---Sixty two days to three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment