Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 1021- Plenty of rest & up early

I felt awesome as I woke up on the machine. With a 427 am start time what else is there to do. By 527 am I had already burned 1248 calories. Now I ask. Can I get AMEN? My workout is never easy and that is what makes it so special. I always set an outrageous goal and adjust it as I go. When it appears that I will hit the adjusted goal I always increase the goal to give me one extra bit of an incentive to try harder.

Heck, it is who I am right now. Do not make it easy on the old boy! Make it tougher, and then let us see what he has. So far I have followed that credo.

We must always be challenged otherwise we will not grow. What is the opposite of growing?

To quote Ray Kroc,( the founder of MacDonald's)( I do not eat there but his vision was extraordinary) Oh, they once asked Helen Keller what is worse than being blind? Her answer, "having sight, but no vision." Ah, back to the quote... When you are green you are growing when you are ripe you are rotting.

Here is one of my favorites. " Life is lived on a hill, either you are falling back or going forward there is no middle ground."

Let us make a firm challenge of ourselves today and see if we can achieve it!
Day 1022 awaits with all it glory we need only to meet it!

No comments:

Post a Comment