Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 1028- Back to back sweeps!On earlier and burned more

Yep, like a programmed machine I got up and did my workout. Only this time I up a little earlier and I burned 29 more calories in the hour. I love it a less rest yet more production. I my crazy mind, that is a sweep. Keep in mind yesterday I increased my production from the day before and went on the machine earlier than the day before. Here is a look at the week so far:
  • Monday on at 432 am burned 1254 calories
  • Tuesday on at 452 am burned 1246 calories = two losses
  • Wednesday on at 427 am burned 1294 calories= two wins
  • Thursday on at 424 am burned 1323 calories= two wins
  • Friday ???
Yes folks, we play to win the game! The old saying rings true compete don't compare. We all want to do our best and sometimes knowing that you did the best you could is enough for that day. However, that next day you better be ready to go and beat what you did the day before!

We approach Day 1029 with an eye on the numbers of today ready to be surpassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment