Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 1019- We need some one at some time to give us a push!

As Vince Lombardi was fond of saying, "Gentlemen, here is where we start the big push."To the average person the great Lombardi has probably put you in a quandary. Allow me to explain. The big push refers to a hard drive towards something that we want to attain. My hard drive my desire is to get to three years. That would be, three year so of consecutive days of doing at least one sixty minute cardiovascular workout. The number of total days will be 1,095. As we are all aware I am presently at 1019. That is 1019 with 7 extra workouts.

So with the chill in the air and the magic of the holiday season, let us begin our big push!

There is something great about burning 1263 calories in the hour in the am before 615! It makes one feel alive!

I know we are in the last month of 2010. So, tomorrow will be 1020 for us!
I am ready, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment