Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 1040- Treating today like a Sunday.....

A Sunday where I have some extra time. The work out will commence shortly. Will do two hours today since I have a little extra time as today is a planned no work day!

You know I just love it! Blasting out a 2 hour workout burning 2685 calories. I burned 1402 in the 1st hour which is awesome. Although I burned only 1283 in the second hour that still is strong. On Sunday, I burned 2669 today, I beat it by 14 calories!

Tomorrow, we go with less rest. Tomorrow, we will be operating on a break of 18 hours of rest in between workouts which is plenty.That is more than enough rest, especially when we will only be riding for one hour. The record for most calories burned in an hour before 6 am is? On Day 1029 I burned 1369. However, I completed my workout at 602 am.

When you make a decision, go for it!

Day 1041 and the 1053rd workout awaits......



No comments:

Post a Comment