Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 1027 Yep, its freezing but, when your workout starts at 427 in the am ...

You are warmed up by 445 am and you feel like a million bucks at 5:30 am! Also, while all this is happening others are saying, "oh boy, it is cold out there." So they get the caffeine in them and then try to wake up in a shower. Then they contemplate the cold again. All this takes about a good 45 minutes to an hour.

In the meantime, I have already broken a sweat and my juices are flowing and I am excited about the prospects of the day.

My message is simple use what your body has to offer. You have the capacity to ditch the caffeine and the shower and giving the old gal or boy a break. Push yourself, get up work out get your body moving.

You know we have been told that our ancestors did a heck of a lot of work and exercise before they had any breakfast. What is so special about us? We need to see and feel what they did. We need to learn how to be strong and show some of their mental toughness.

We have got all the equipment. Let's go out there and use it.

Today, was truly awesome. I got on the machine at 427 am and burned a week day high for the month of 1294 calories in an hour. For the first hour I struggled to burn 630 calories. After that I cranked it up and with total conviction I just missed hitting the 1300 mark.

So today was indeed a clean sweep I started earlier than yesterday and I burned a lot more calories in the hour.

Day 1028 is rapidly approaching .....

No comments:

Post a Comment