Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 1014- Why do you post something everyday?

Good question? Sure it is a good question. The reason I do it everyday is to stay in tune with the routine. I workout, post and go to work. I am who I am right now. I look at as a plan, do and review mentality. I also feel that there is valuable insight in my daily postings. That is one of the reasons I write daily questions. I write the questions for all to ask.

With all this healthy food you eat your house must be adorned with it,right? Not really as you can imagine not everyone is on board with this healthy food plan. I suppose my house is no different than anyone else's. I have have got a vision for a different way of life. My vision is to workout everyday and complimented the regiment by eating healthy food. Yes, in my pantry or kitchen for that matter, you find the basics. Orange juice, seltzer.Oatmeal, blue berries, cinnamon,apples, bananas, Then whole grain cereal from Kashi,rice cakes and some Kashi whole grain crackers with salsa.At times I will eat vegetable sushi and eat a chop salad or a plain salad with just olive oil for dressing that is topped off with sea.When I am in the mood I will saute some vegetable with garlic and onion and enjoy that.Does anyone else in my family share this food and beverage with me? Actually, to a small degree they do.They drink OJ and seltzer. They have apples, bananas and salsa . That is about it.

In my opinion, they are still on the grid where as they buy the usual food of choice of most Americans which includes very fattening food. But, so far they are not over weight they still have their youthful body and are in good shape. they very slim compare to most.

I have been preaching exercise and a good diet to them for years so I hope some of it sinks into these post teenagers brains.

As for the exciting workout today: I am proud to say I beat yesterday AGAIN! Was rapping at the gym door at 415am. By 420am I was on the machine and by 520am I had burned 1253 calories. Cool, I arrived earlier than yesterday and burned more calories in the same amount of time. Another sweep. That is now back to back sweeps.

Day 1015 calls and the challenge has been brought forth. I ready to meet it.

No comments:

Post a Comment