Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 708- Awesome burned 1,180 calories in 60 minutes

Now that is a headliner! It was so awesome I was bummed out that it was over. What a rush. That was day three of the arctrainer. I have increased my calorie burn everyday for three straight days. I am finding that the AT is an interesting way to burn off calories. I feel my life cycle training was good preparation to use the AT. I noticed my cardio is nice and easy on the AT. I am using a quick start program that is all manual. On the lifecycle I used a random program.

Out of the three days I have done the arctrainer this is the first one where I really felt like I exerted myself. The sweat on the floor was good evidence to that. Oh what a feeling. I had a good flow going.

In the last two days I have been sore for the first time in probably about 100 or more days. I feel the reason for soreness in my muscles is because I am using different muscles on the workout. I welcome the pain! It is refreshing, to know I am working and developing a different muscle group.

My appetite has been a little higher than I would like but I am staying clear of any foods other than fruits,vegetables, whole grains and soy. Who knows maybe on Day 705 we turned the page on the life cycle. For now, the arctrainer seems to be the machine of choice.

Day 709 is around the corner.....

1 comment: