Sunday, January 3, 2010

day 681- Back to Sunday fun ride, on a frigid morning

Sunday's are good I take a nice car ride then a good life cycle ride. The weather outside is 20 degrees with a wind chill of 6 degrees. Yes, we are getting a good dose of winter right now! This is also week 17 of the NFL season that means the football regular season is over after today- WHEW that season went fast.

My streak of 11 thirty minutes intervals where I have burned 450 calories or more needs to be restarted! My opportunity is at hand I must seize it!

The streak has been restarted. Real simple burned 465 &454 that equals a 919. Translation; in the first 30 minutes of TODAY'S ride I burned 465 calories which starts a new streak. In the second 30 minutes of the ride I burned 454 calories which now sets the streak at 2 times in 30 minute intervals I have burned 450 or more calories.

The cherry on top of this effort was that I felt great while doing it! It still blows my mind how I could be pedaling and huffing and puffing and giving it my all while people around are exercising nice and easy. Some are reading a magazine or a book - I always ask my self what are these people getting out of the time the are spending here?

Day 682- Will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment