Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 699-We are approaching the milestone

The challenge is right there in front of us. The big 700! Tomorrow I will be getting up very early to nail down 700. As I thought of this number(700) I came to understand that it is a a number that is worth fighting for. It is not a number to be taken lightly. Since I need to rise early to accomplish this feat this number will come with a great effort. As a football coach once asked his players before a big game"where else would you want to be?"

So, I am looking ahead a little on Day 699. I am excited at what lies beyond today this day.
I once gave a friend this compliment-

You motivated me and the reason why I say that is:
1- you improved my discipline
2-you sharpened my focus
3- you strengthened my determination

(This also explains how I was motivated.
here is the net out-)
You did this by just being yourself- back when I started talking to you and realized you had a positive attitude. I started asking you positive thinking question's then I started thinking positive again! That got my to realize, I had to improve as a person. So, I started working harder to get in the best shape I can. Now the results are obvious, I put together a streak of workout days, I feel great and have an awesome positive attitude toward the future. I would like to think I did a lot of this on my own but, you gave me a lot of the motivation by just being you- thanks again. your awesome!

You see folks, this is the mental decision I made at the start of the streak. Which is nothing different than anyone else could do. Just make a decision to start working out on a consistent basis. Who knows maybe you will start working out everyday.

I started strong felt great, slowed and finished with a small kick. I wanted do more but did enough-= burned 870 calories in 60 minutes.

Ah tomorrow, I have an early tee time -see you on the green at 5 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment