Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 690- Ten away from the big day!

Yesterday, I wish I felt stronger. Today I feel stronger. I am determined to break the calorie burn of yesterday. Yesterday, I burned 876 in 60 minutes. For about 30 minutes of my ride yesterday I did average a burn of 15 calories per minute. Today, I must focus on keeping a good flow.

Today, the pedal was fixed on my favorite life cycle.Hooray! With my favorite lifecycle under me I blasted for the first time since Day 686 where I burned 940 calories in 60 minutes. I gave a great effort and burned 919 calories in 60 minutes.

I started strong and maintained a good brisk pace all the way through. When I blasted out a 312 burn in the 1st 20 minutes. As a show of strength I kept the pace of a 15.6 calories burned per minute. As the ride continued I kept a solid pace. My calorie burn for the 60 minutes was 15.31 calories burned per minute.

My focus after I finished riding was to do a great plank workout. My plank effort was awesome I stayed in the plank position for 17 continuous minutes. I concluded my workout by doing 600 crunches.

Now we make the stretch run to get to 700 days. We are down to single digits in days.

No comments:

Post a Comment