Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 692- Will be boarding the lifecycle a little earlier today

We all want peace, we all want quality it is a dream I wish for all who read this. I feel as a we head into the smack dab middle of this January and while the year is still in it's infancy we might as well develop some strategies for attaining peace and quality.

Well folks, I can not think of any other way to attain peace but by understanding yourself and understanding that a great workout routine will get you peace and give you a sense of well being. As far as quality just feeling good and loose and limber is a God send. What is better than you feeling good about your body? I hope all have a great day today and may you find a way to start a great workout plan!

On to day 692!

Today, I felt awesome. The reason why I say that is my body felt limber, my head was clear and I considered myself lucky to be able to do something I love to do.

My first 30 minutes of the ride was a reflection of my mindset. To pin point the moment I knew what I had today I would say it was when I burned 18 calories during the 60 second interval of time between 2 minutes and 3 minutes. So, I knew I was ready. I burned 164 calories in the first 10 minutes. After the first 10 minutes I kept feeling stronger.By the time 20 minutes had passed I burned a total of 343 calories which is off the charts. Why is that off the charts? Because I burned 179 calories in 10 minutes. Hello? That is a pace of 17.9 calories per minute which if you multiply 17.9 times 60 minutes that is 1,074 which is a phenomenal amount of calories burned in an hour. With having burned 343 calories in the first 20 minutes I needed to burn 157 calories or more to burn 500 or more calories in an half an hour for the twelfth since I started this magical run. Understanding this got me pumped. I knew I could burn 157 calories in the next ten minutes. This is what makes the workout so much fun! Picture this, your body feels great you feel strong, you have a lot of momentum and your confidence that you can hit an exciting goal is high. Now, I ask, what can be better than that delicious feeling especially if you are a person that is competitive enough to workout for 60 minutes of cardio a day for 692 consecutive days?

I am so psyched that I hit my goal, my only disappointment was that I was unable to burn 521 calories in 30 minutes. Had I burned 521 calories in 30 minutes I would have set a personal record of burning calories in 30 minutes.

On day 408, I burned 520 calories in the first 30 minutes. So back on April 5, 2009 I only burned 6 more calories than I did today. As the workout continued I did slow down some and finished by burning 983 calories in 60 minutes. I felt fantastic and I was totally soaked in perspiration but, focused on staying in the plank position for 22 minutes. Which I did! Then i did 630 crunches.

Day 693 is in the horizon --

No comments:

Post a Comment