Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 706- It is a classic day to study the options





It all comes down to the three choices: Stay in; go out unprotected or go out protected. I choose the latter. Heading towards the gym in bad weather- Here goes!

Well, we feel great after the workout. Decided to try a different cardio vascular workout. My choice was the Cybex International Arc Trainer.

As we see from the photo above that the machine of choice is a bit different than the life cycle. I was a little apprehensive about using it today but once I got going into a flow I felt great!
According to the dashboard readout on the arctrainer I burned 1050 calories in an hour. Now, if you have been reading this blog on a daily basis you will know My record for most calories burned is 1013 calories. So shsam! On the first day of the AT( arctrainer I burned 1,050 calories in 60 minutes.

I was pumped felt great did a good ab workout 15 minutes in the plank position also did 600 crunches.

I will see how my body feels tomorrow and I do look forward to another hour or so on the AT ( arctrainer )

No comments:

Post a Comment