Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 585- Beautiful day! Let's do two!

Ah, it was such a lovely day and I felt so-oh good I decide to go for two rides. After I cruised in with a brisk 917 calories burned in 60 minutes. I NOTICED I was not tired. So, why not go for another 60 minute ride?

After a decent pace in the beginning I was well aware of my goal of getting a minimum of 800 calories burned in the second hour. I was challenged and just about spent but I NOTICED I had more in the tank so I finished strong.

Its funny the mind does freaky things while the body pushes it very hard. I wish a) everyday I could ride for 2 hours b) everyone in the world could experience that awesome, healthy beautiful rush that I feel while I am pedaling and when I finish. "Life affords us with such inner beauty if we just decide to tap into it". You can quote me on that.


My that was indeed fun - But I got to RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment