Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 583- After a day complete with work out, work and rest..

I am ready to go. Energy is the key. Having physical energy as well as positive attitude of mind is vital.

I am not bragging on oneself here so just check my schedule from yesterday:
up at 5:30am
work out 7am to 845am
work 1040am no break finished at 10:10pm
down at 1230 am

Sunday up at 6 am.
Folks the key is energy. The key to energy is working out it revitalizes the attack! Can I get an AMEN?

Arod did not hit one yesterday he is at 581. We are at 582 looking to get to 583. Yes! Let us create some space. Lead by one, let's lead by two before he gets on the field!

A great workout! Felt awesome during and after. I worked on a life cycle that has been a little tough for me to burn 900 calories on. However in this ride I managed to get a good strong ride in. For the first time on this particular life cycle I burned 904 calories in 60 minutes. It felt very rewarding. Did a strong 16 minutes of plank along with 300+ crunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment