Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 561- WOW what a day already

Last night I came back after I had worked for a few hours about 7. Then I was motivated to knock out the ride @ night because I knew I would strapped for time in the morning after I awoke.


Then the fun started went to jump on my machine at home and it was broken.BUMMER. I could still pedal so I rode for 1 hour with weights to make it more like a real workout.The trouble was the weights were not a great idea so I just rode for 40 minutes without them. I ate and went to sleep.



However upon rising I went to get coffee( by the way the coffee is not for me in fact I do not do caffeine,the coffee was for my wife) and on my way back I said "I know I did not get a lot of rest but, I know I can do a good workout before I leave for work. So, with a burning desire that was borne more out of habit than anything else, I blasted to he gym. The power of the habit was like a huge magnet that was pulling me towards the workout. I went ahead had a GREAT ride and loved it. Went ahead to work and felt very energized all day.

So there it was I had done 3 rides in less than 22 hours. The only difference in the rides was that the middle ride was not a typical 15 calorie burn per minute ride. However, I did burn a decent amount of calories. I suppose to one day surpass that performance it would have to be a ride that burns 13 to 15 calories a minute for 1 hour or more.

And that my friends was the end of Day 561.

No comments:

Post a Comment