Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 572- Looking for jets

Today will definitely be interesting the need to get back into form is now. As I look at yesterday's performance 84 minutes of pedaling and burning 1,050 calories which is far below my average. I want to do much better. I seemed to be out of the usual 570 day flow. Its funny, not having that wonderful burst yesterday was not right. I noticed each time I attempted to blast it produced a feeling of something grabbing my legs to slow me down. I am determined today to charge hard and improve on yesterday's mark. Even though the results were not what I wanted and expected I noticed it was still fun.

Found some today- Did 904(calories burned) in 60 minutes. Felt great had a good strong finish. Did 22 minutes on the plank- That felt great had an excellent stretch today also.

I noticed once the hard pedaling begins and you start overcoming the resistance the key is to keep up that brisk pace until.... you find the flow. Keep searching for the brisk pace once you get it take hold and find the wonderful. I tell you my friends that FLOW is priceless. I wish I can live in that flow forever! I know I have spoken about this before. But I am sure anyone that really enjoys something knows what I mean by the flow.

He is an excellent thing to do. The next time you find yourself really enjoying yourself ask am I in the flow?

A dynamite question. What would it take to get a million people to start reading this blog?
Its real simple find 10 who find 10 who can find 10 who find 10 who find 10 people to read the blog.
10x10=100x10=1,000x10=10,000x10=100,000x10= 1,000,000

Imagine a million people reading this blog everyday? WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment