Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 565- A very early start


Up at 5am down at 11pm. I feel refreshed but am I dressed, fed and ready to play? That is a great question. I know I am definitely dressed; fed well emotionally , yes; Ready to play? Only time will tell - Having only positive emotions -H.O.P.E. - To be fired with the right kind of juice? Yes! Anxious to get to the day and see what I got? Yes!


Can I break yesterday's mark of 962? Can I break yesterday's time of 30 minutes. To me these are all exciting questions? You see, at this point it is a game. Its me and the clock. Not different than when we were kids and we go to do something and we would say to someone time me. I have a simple theory a body in motion wants to stay in motion and will stay in motion unless it in opposed by an opposite force. I believe in this case is 1) my body and 2) my mind. I believe anyone can stay in motion as long and fast as it wishes. I can say that with conviction especially if there is no opposite force.


Let's be real, there is no one trying to physically knock me off the machine or shoving me out of the plank position.


It is just me and the clock - Enough talk, JUST GO DO IT!
Had a very intense ride felt loose for a minutes then got tired FMCOUA( go see Patton)- was at 465 at the turn; the 30 minute mark. Wound up with a 910 BUMMER - thought I had more.
I did have more on the plank! did a awesome record breaking 32 minutes. Third straight day of setting a new mark- YEAH BABY!.


No comments:

Post a Comment