Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 569- After a good day of work...


I woke up refreshed and ready to try out another gym. My plan today is to work out in this new gym and then go to work. The equipment I will be using is the same but my surroundings will be different. I am anxious to give it a go! Yesterday was a nice 12 hour work today. I had a good opportunity to be on my feet all day and spend some energy. I was up at 5:30 and down at 1 am. Then today I am up at 6 am and should be at the gym by 9am. I psyched to see what I got. I missed not doing the plank yesterday I chose to give it a break for a few hours. It would have been a tight squeeze time wise, so I passed. Today I will have more time to give it a go.

Let's see up yesterday for 2o hours slept 5. Not bad, I feel good.

Today is the 1st day of the 1st Sunday of the NFL. Last year at this time I was on day 198, it was September 7Th 2008 and I had done a record 2 minutes on the plank! That is a far cry from the 34 minutes I did the other day. I burned 914 calories in an hour on that Sunday a year ago.

Man, how time flies. Oh a quick joke: Why did the boy throw his toast out the window? Because he wanted to see the butter fly! Haha

So now its officially football season. The races in baseball are winding down and soon it will be October baseball where only a few get to keeping playing .

I plan on playing. How about you?

Get on a work out plan stay with the plan. Its all about plan,do and review.
Went to the other gym used their equipment worked out very hard. Pedaled like crazy ran out of steam but did a good 864 in 60 minutes. Which is probably equal to a 940 on the other gym's life cycle. Or, I am getting soft. Either way I felt great after the work out. That is what matters most, competing and giving it my all every time out.

No comments:

Post a Comment