Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 1469 Day 1 of March and the start of the 49TH month.

So, we start the month by beating the day before's number for the third consecutive day.As I went from a 2319 burn on Monday to a 2339 burn on Tuesday to a 2348 burn on Wednesday to a 2352 burn on Today(Thursday). I used the same machine each day. Question how many does can I a) keep using the same machine and B) despite not having use of the same machine can I continue to improve.

This is an awesome challenge, as we are ready to hit the two a days on the weekend.

Today, I needed to get up very early and get to the gym by 430 which I did not. I did not because I was wrapped up in the Knick's game and did not get into bed until 1045 pm. Granted I did get up at 410am. However, sleeping only five hours and  twenty five minutes was not enough to move to get gym on time to do a full workout. I did my cardio in sixty stretched and left.

Day 1470 The month March 2012 means 1500!

No comments:

Post a Comment