Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 1479 We go one more time for the daily double when we hit the gym again.

Yep, the clocks got moved an hour ahead at 2 am this morning.Yep, we all lost an hour of sleep. However, lucky for me I had no work to go to. So, I did my 31ST double. I burned 4730 calories in 2 hours and one minute. I did 30  94 pound assisted chin ups and I did 330 killers,450 crunches, 620 q's and 800 floors with 4 minutes down planks and 3 minute up planks.I weighed in at 178 as I finish my workout at 110 pm after starting at 10 25 am. How awesome is that?

I just love it. The body responds after I push it. I feel like with strength of God that I am in such awesome shape. I work my body hard every day and it just feels great!

Day 1480 A quick turn around as we start getting longer times of day light!

No comments:

Post a Comment