Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 1480 A quick turn around as we start getting longer times of day light!

The gym had a few less  members in it today. Did the day light savings time monster get them? Well, it didn't get me. I felt awesome as I increased my calorie burn per minute. Yesterday I did a 730 which equals a 39.09  calorie burn per minute. Today, I did a 2353 calorie burn which equals a 39.60 calorie burn per minute. I just felt loose and I had the flow going. Despite having done a 2 hour and one minute work out only 16 and half hours earlier. We all want to feel good, look good and be good. So let me ask you do you feel good? look good? And have you been good? Only you know and only you can answer those three questions. But you know what? Only you have to live with it?

When I weighed more and ate more and did not work out my body ached. I was sore and hungry all the time. What difference, now I am blogging about how anxious I am to work out some more immediately after I just had a great workout.

My chin ups were stronger as I was assisted by 94 pounds I did 35. Killers I did 360, crunch 450,q's 640,floors 800. I did a four minute down plank and a three minute up plank. I weighed in at 181.

Day 1481 now we start the big push!

No comments:

Post a Comment