Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 1474 I feel like beating yesterday's mark.

I suppose feeling and doing are different, particularly in this case. Burned 2309 in sixty wearing mounds of clothing 4 heavy layers. No other exercise. Weighed in at 184.

As I post as my car gets check out I ponder this question: You know you will be challenged today, other than the obvious challenges what other issues do you think could come up and should they come up do you feel your overall attitude is prepared for it? Remember attitude is everything, and I know you cannot be prepared for everything. Do agree that preparation is vital?

Most consider that question impossible to answer but, I look at it this way. Should you consider what your challenges are what challenges have the best chance of happening. It is a fine line from having a negative attitude but really it is not because no matter what comes to a head, you will be mentally prepared for it.

Day 1475 April fool's day = 1500.

No comments:

Post a Comment