Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 1472 Let's shoot another round of two a day.

When you play golf the slang or saying is to shoot a round. Similar to shooting a round of bullets from a gun chamber. I suppose anything you shoot can be described as shooting a round. How I used that way to describe a workout is from the concept of completing the effort. A round is a set number, 18 holes of golf is  a completed round today 2 hours and seven minutes will be a completed workout.

So, lets complete the round and then watch the Ranger play the Bruins in newly remodeled Madison Square Garden and watch the Knicks play the Celtics in TD North Garden.

Let us go play....

Make it 29 days where I have done at least two hours!

Guts and determination. Two hours and seven minutes. I decided to challenge myself by keeping the hood on for the first 77 minutes. As I wore 4 layers I worked out on a different machine as a result I burned less calories in more time but I sure worked hard to burn the 4703 calories.I finished with 25  ninety four pound assisted. chin ups. My ab work included, crunches. Killers 330,500 crunches, 610 q's and 800 floors and 4 minutes up plank then 3 minutes of down plank.

When you push yourself very hard you realize how far more you can do. If I counted how many times I said to myself I will do this much then I will slow down. But you know I never slowed down I just kept on going.

Day 1473 A quick turn around and we are back at IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment