Friday, March 9, 2012

1477 A special shout out to anyone who has done anything for four years or more.

I got to the gym earlier today than I normally do. I noticed... a light crowd. Come Sunday we set the clocks ahead. The daylight will be longer as we get closer to the two seasons Spring and Summer. That is where the artificial air goes away and the fresh air flows freely. It is when my hands stop bleeding and green is the color and the grayness becomes a faded memory. Then baseball shows up every day and you cannot stop thinking about the next day pitcher along with the next workout. Yep, this is what is on the horizon. God bless all of it and God bless all of you.

My perfunctory notes of the day:
2319 calories burned
20 chin ups
300 killer crunches
430 crunches
530 quantum crunches
800 floor crunches
4 minutes of down plank
3 minutes of up plank
185 weigh in.

Day 1478 Fifteen is in clear view!

No comments:

Post a Comment