Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 1493 Now we are seven days from April 1ST which equals 1500.

A monster rest. Sunday's seem to barge in with rest add to it the fact that I got out of work at 10 pm. Sprinkle in the fact that I was up from 615 am to 1245 and compound by the physical activity I engaged in the last six days prior to getting this monster rest and you can begin to understand that 9 am was enough sleep.Eight hours of rest I'll take it.

Now, we head to the gym to charge toward our thirty fourth double. On this seasonable day, in March,as the weather has changed back to 46 degrees with an expected high of  56 degrees with showers.

I am excited to get rolling.

Okay, so I did a good two hour and three minute cardio where I burned 4727 calories. Then I did  26 (88 pound) assisted chin ups.Then I had fun  with the abs. First  I did 350 killer crunches, then 450 crunches with 650 quantum crunches and 800 floor crunches. I finished this awesome workout by doing a 4 minute down plank and a two minute up plank. I weighed in at 178 pounds. I completed two two a days and did my 34Th double out of the 1493 consecutive days of working out. I average a double every 44Th day.


Day 1494 We do a workout after a 16 break!


No comments:

Post a Comment