Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 1495- Are we dressed, fed and ready to play?

 I fed myself some sleep. And I was dressed ( where as I had enough equipment to do my workout). I was ready to play as I did a good burn of almost 2400 I did 2386. I had a scintilla of a chance of hitting that magical number 2400. I was a little weak on the 88 pound assisted chin ups as I battled to do 25. My crunches lacked a little luster as I did 300,330 and 500, on the killers crunches and quantum's.I did 800 on the floor crunches and did well as I had a good balanced attack on the plank. Four minutes down and 4 minutes up. I weighed in at 186 which I am perplexed how by increasing my efforts on cardio and other exercises how I could have put weight on. Part of me tells me its muscle the other part says I am eating to much.

Hey, I feel great. I am determined to get the big 1500 by Sunday!

Day 1496 Whew, that is a high number

No comments:

Post a Comment